MARCH BREAK 2020: Thursday March 19 (Day 4) - 2ft Paddle Carving
Carve a 24” (61cm) paddle out of basswood! Using a traditional spoke shave tool, students learn the woodworking techniques to take their rough blank to a smoothly sanded, finished paddle. Participants have a beautiful souvenir to take home and treasure; as well as an introduction to all the skills necessary to make a full-size paddle in the future!
- No previous wood working experience required.
- Close toe shoes are mandatory.
Lunch supervision is included in this program. Participants should bring their own lunch and snack.
- Location: Canadian Canoe Museum
- Time: 9:30am-3:00pm
- 30 days+ until the workshop: Full refund provided minus $5 administration fee
- Fees are non-refundable within 30 days of your program date.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 705.748.9153 ext 203